Emad Morris Zedan C.V.
I’m a Web, Apps & 2D Games Designer, Developer, Product Manager & Book Author with proven experience through over 18 Years of hard work, fun, and interesting project delivery.
(30+) Websites (20+) Apps (5+) 2D Games (2+) Authored Books (18+) Years (75+) Online Certificate
Technical Skills Overview
Product Owner Aug 2016 – Present (Book Author, Fine Art Painter, YouTuber, Web, Apps, 2D Games Designer & Developer):
– The Last update 1/12/2019 I have 80,000 Downloads and 10000 Active Users
– Check my Apps and Games at Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7917867425838432434
My Coloring Sketchbook
Emad Zedan Sketches
This is my first drawn book 2016
Available at Amazon
Parallax Web Design
Innovative Techniques for Your New Websites Edition 2.0
This is my first written book 2018
Available at Amazon
HTML5 & CSS3
Guide to Microsoft Certification for Exam 98-383 (Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS)
Working On It.
Stress Therapy Coloring Book
Working On It.
Travel Miles Aug 2014 – Aug 2016 (Senior Web Designer):
– Finished 2 Years Contract.
– Design, Slice & Front-End Development of E-Commerce, ticketing & booking websites, also creating social media content, Print & Motion Graphics, Using Creative Cloud 2015 & Visual studio 2015.
www.travelmiles.me (Desktop Version, Mobile Version & Administrator Area).
www.flowershop.jo (Desktop Version, Mobile Version & Administrator Area).
www.otleh.com (Desktop Version, Mobile Version & Administrator Area).
Obeikan Education Jul 2013 – Dec 2013 (HTML5 Development Consultant):
– Limited Time Contract (6 months).
– Design and Develop HTML5 Science Labs on Adobe Edge animate CC.
– Design and Develop HTML5 Interface Which Will Control the Science Labs Developed by All Team.
– Train a team on working on HTML5 Using Adobe Edge Animate CC.
– Manage HTML5 Team (Tasks Time Estimations, Technical Support).
www.obeikanlab.com (Interface & Some Content Labs also training for the team & supervision).
Obeikan Education Jul 2009 – Jul 2012 (Senior Multimedia Designer):
– Finished 3 Years Contract.
– Design E-Content for educational portal for Saudi Arabia & Bahrain through a project for the ministry of education in these countries, for math & science books for the 12 grades & my roles were the senior multimedia designer of the content of the lesson that supports the books using Adobe Flash & Adobe Illustrator.
www.obeikaneducation.com (Design & Animate E-Leaning Content Material).
Minhaj for Educational Technologies Jun 2006 – Feb 2009 (Multimedia Developer):
– Finished 2.9 Years & then the company closed their offices.
– Develop Math E-learning Content for the gulf for all 12 grades using Adobe Flash (Action Script 3.0) on projects called MAB1, MAB2, MAB3 & MAB4. As the art director of the company designed the theme I worked on these themes & developed the lessons & the navigation player for the project’s lessons (part of a team)
Zedan for Steel Industrial Jul 1998 – Jun 2006 (Project Coordinator):
– Helping my father in his work until he retired also to pay university fees.
Bachelor of Computer Science – Al Zaytoonah University of Jordan (1998 – 2002) Amman, Jordan.
multi resuble visual basic controls, like microsoft agent form reader, credit card number validater, and a collection of custom design buttons and text field ready to be used as OCX.
Adobe Certified Expert in Flash CS3 Professional.
From: Adobe System Incorporated (2009).
6 Courses in Freehand Drawing.
From: Bandak Art International (2011).
75+ Online Certificates
From: LinkedIn, Lynda, Pluralsite & Digital Tutors.
Khader Abu Al-Edam
Position: Project Manager at Minhaj for Educational Technologies Said:
“I got the chance to work with Emad directly, Emad cares a lot about self-development & mastering his work, I recommend him for any position that requires creativity, as he would exceed the expectations.”
Position: System Development Manager at Obeikan Education Said:
“During my work with Emad, he showed exemplary dedication and professionalism. He is a highly-focused individual that keeps things on track and always has valid input and shows initiative. He is one of those people who wants to get the job done properly and wants to deliver. Emad keeps current with technology and I especially liked the fact that he always has plans that he follows to improve his career, and to deliver results.”
Noor Saud Abdul-Aziz
Position: Program Manager at Obeikan Education Said:
“I consider Emad a model member of the team who provided consistency & delivered all expectations. His unconventional way of thinking helped the company to solve practical issues in the most efficient ways.”
Appreciation for an Art Direction Position Contest
Date: April 2012.
Type: Appreciation Certificate with a Distinction Shield & 100JD.
Minhaj for Educational Technologies.
The employee of the Month
Date: May 2007.